2 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
2 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda will ensure you have the most amazing experience as you get to visit the home of half of the remaining mountain gorillas in Uganda Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. During your safari you will have the opportunity to participate in a number of rewarding experiences as you make your way to the national park like the different attractions for instance trading centres where you will get to see how people carry out their daily activities, you will visit the equator, visit cultural groups like the Batwa and most rewarding the mountain gorillas that will give you the utmost adventure during your stay in the country.
HIGHLIGHTS of 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- Day 1: arrival
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and departure
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrival: On day one of your 2 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport your tour guide for you safari a representative of our tour company will pick you up and before transfer, he will give you a briefing session of the safari for instance the rules and regulations to follow, the expectations during your 2 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda. After the briefing session you will be transferred to Bwindi impenetrable national park. The journey to the park is lengthy but rewarding because you get amazing experiences during the different stopovers like the equator in Kayabwe where you will take part in the northern and southern hemisphere experiments, after the rewarding experiences, you will make your way to the park you will have another stopover at Imigongo cultural centre for lunch and then transfer to the home of the endangered mountain gorillas in Uganda Bwindi impenetrable national park where you will take park. on reaching the park you will transfer to your hotel for check ins, refreshments, dinner and overnight stay. Alternatively on reaching the park, you can participate in nature walks during the evening to have an amazing time during your safari where you will get to see a number of bird species like Rockefellers’ sun bird, Chapin’s flycatcher, Rwenzori Batis, strange weaver, red throated alethe and so on, you will also get to see numerous primate species like the black and white colobus monkeys, the red tailed monkeys, vervet monkey among other primate species.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: On day two of your 2 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to the park headquarters where you will present your gorilla trekking permit in order to participate in the activity. You will have a briefing session of the rules and regulations to follow during the activity like limiting noise during the presence of the gorillas, avoiding eye contact with the primates among other rules and regulations to follow. After the briefing session you will make your way to the park to locate the habituated gorilla family which you will spend an hour understanding their behaviour in the wild like their feeding patterns, how they co-exist with one another, how they settle conflicts amongst each other and other interesting features of the primates. You will take pictures and once done, you will make your way to transfer back to Kampala city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kampala city after having lunch or Entebbe international airport and the end of your 2 days gorilla trekking safari in Uganda.
End of 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance permits
- All activities included on the itinerary
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary