4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari
4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari is an amazing wildlife detour to the biggest national park in Uganda where you will experience the best of a Uganda Wildlife Safari. Spend 4 days in Uganda’s biggest and most beautifully endowed park boasting with the Big 5 game; the Murchison falls National Park and also take a day in the only Rhino sanctuary in Uganda for the rhino trek.
Trip Highlights 4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Land at Entebbe International Airport and Transfer to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Day 2: Zziwa rhino trekking and connect to Murchison falls for evening game drive
- Day 3: Morning game drive, afternoon boat cruise, and hike to the top of the falls
- Day 4: Drive back to Entebbe for your flight out.
Day 1: Land at Entebbe International Airport and Transfer to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Zziwa Rhino sanctuary: Catch an early morning flight in landing at Entebbe International Airport and be met by your driver-guide for your 4 day safari to welcome you and give you a brief before you leave to start your journey. You will start your 4-hour transfer to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary located in Nakasongola district. The Zziwa rhino sanctuary is strategically located near the famous Murchison Falls National Park. You will reach in time for check-in, refresh and connect for lunch.
- Community Walk: After lunch, if you are feeling energetic, you may take on an optional shoebill visit, or go for a community walk and return to your hotel in time for dinner. Have an early dinner and retire so as to wake up refreshed for the next day. The overnight will be at Amuka lodge
Day 2: Zziwa rhino trekking and connect to Murchison falls for evening game drive
- Rhino trekking: Have breakfast and drive to the sanctuary for the rhino trek to last about 2 to 3 hours. The Zziwa Rhino sanctuary is a private ranch accommodating 21 white rhinos funded by the Rhino fund international. Interact with the rhino’s caretakers and get an insight on the sanctuary.
- Evening game drive: Exit and have lunch at the Kabalega diner and drive further to the Murchison falls NP in time for an evening game drive so see the wildlife of Murchison like the elephants, Rothschild giraffes, Uganda kobs and Impalas. Connect to your hotel in time for dinner and night stay. Hotel options are
Day 3: Morning game drive, afternoon boat cruise, and hike to the top of the falls
- Game Drive: After the tasty breakfast at your hotel, meet your driver-guide to set out to the park for an up to 5-hour game drive in the Murchison falls national park. Get to view the game of the park like the elephants, buffaloes, warthogs, lions, the Rothschild giraffes, Uganda kobs, Impalas, Hartebeest to mention but a few. Connect back to your hotel for lunch.
- Boat Cruise: After lunch and the sun cooling down, you will drive to the Nile for the afternoon launch cruise where you get to view the falls from the bottom this time. Feel the strength of the falls as you also see the water animals, for example, the crocodiles, hippos and the birds at the banks of the river like the cormorants, beater and the kingfisher to mention but a few. After the launch cruise, hike up to the top of the falls and find your driver guide waiting at the top to drive back to your hotel before it gets dark and in time for dinner and second night stay at the hotel as the night before.
Day 4: Drive back to Entebbe for your flight out.
- Transfer back to Entebbe: After an early breakfast, check out of your hotel and meet your driver-guide to transfer you back to Entebbe with an enroute in lunch in Masindi and continue further to Entebbe for your drop off at the airport or other drop off location as advised.
End of the 4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari
- Full time safari vehicle for ground transfers
- Meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a soft drink
- Full time English speaking knowledgeable driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Launch cruise fee
- Rhino trek permit
- Accommodation on all nights as described
- Meals all trip; Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Bottled drinking water on the trip
- Visa fees
- Money transfer fees
- Optional activities not included in the itinerary
- Personal needs such as telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages, tips.