6 days Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth, and Lake Mburo Wildlife tour
6 days Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth, and Lake Mburo Wildlife tour; One of the best wildlife park packages is here! Take off 6 days to visit the mountain gorillas of Uganda and the wildlife found in the famous Queen Elizabeth National Park. Bwindi Impenetrable forest is one of the best places to choose for a mountain gorilla trek visit among the mountain gorilla destinations. This package starts from Kampala to Bwindi. Head south west to Kasese for one night and take part in the launch cruise on kazinga channel and a game drive in the queen Elizabeth np. Spend the last 2 days in L.Mburo national park, one of the smallest but exciting national parks of Uganda.
Trip Highlights of the 6 days Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth, and Lake Mburo Wildlife tour
- Road trip from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park
- Mountain gorilla trek
- Game drive in Queen Elizabeth np
- Launch cruise on the Kazinga channel
- Lake Mburo boat ride
- Game dive in L.Mburo np
Day 1: Kampala to Bwindi forest National park
- 8 to 9 hour drive to Kibaale forest national park: At your agreed meeting time and point in Kampala or Entebbe, you will meet you driver guide waiting and ready to welcome you and brief you upon the following days’ plan. Enter your 4WD safari vehicle and set out to Bwindi forest national park which is located in the south western region of Uganda. You will have a stopover for refreshments, lunch and stretch abit before you connect to your hotel near the park. Your hotel options are Buhoma community lodge for the budget, Buhoma Haven lodge for the midrange experience and the Buhoma lodge for the luxury experience. Arrive at your hotel in the evening hours, check in and get settled into your home for the next 2 nights. Dinner will be served and you will retire from the day.
Day 2: Mountain gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Trek mountain gorillas of Bwindi: Early morning you will have a cup of coffee and a snack before you drive to the park headquarters, grab your packed lunches and meet your driver guide who will connect you with your ranger guides and porters for the activity. Mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest will require you to trek for about 2 to 6 hours in search of the mountain gorillas. When you meet them, you will spend the magical one hour in their home watching them how they spend their day.
- Get back to your hotel for the evening and if you are feeling energetic, you may go for a cultural tour by the local community and get back to your hotel before dinner time. Spend the night in the hotel as the night before.
Day 3: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park and afternoon boat cruise
- 2 hour road transfer: In the morning after breakfast, you will get your bags and meet you driver guide ready to drive you to Kasese the home town of the known Queen Elizabeth National park. This is a 3 to 4 hour drive from Kibaale so you will arrive in time for lunch. Drive through the beautiful scenery of the Rwenzori mountain slopes and get to your hotel in the park. You will be welcomed with a cold glass of juice and connect for lunch.
- Afternoon launch cruise: Settle into your hotel and freshen up for you 2 hour boat trip on the Kazinga channel. This boat trip is a great viewing point for the birders. Get to see the hippos wallowing and basking at the shores and more of the aquatic life like the crocodiles and water birds. Watch the sunset and after return to your accommodation in time for dinner and spend a night in the park with sounds of the different wild lie heard from a distance. Hotel options are Mweya Safari lodge for luxury, Park view safari cottages for midrange and Pumba safari cottages for budget.
Day 4: Morning game drive and drive to Mburo NP
- Game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park: Have a very early breakfast and set out to have a drive through the park to see the early risers. You will dive for about 4 hours as you encounter the wildlife of Queen like the hippos, antelopes like the Impalas, Uganda Kob, waterbucks, get to see the elephants, lions, buffaloes and leopards.
- Night in L.Mburo: Exit the park and embark on your transfer from Queen Elizabeth national park in Kasese to L.Mburo national park in Mbarara for a night. You will arrive at your hotel in the evening hours for check-in and relax until dinner time. You hotel options are Mbogo lodge or Arcadia lodge for midrange and luxury option.
Day 5: Game drive in L.Mburo NP and boat trip on L.Mburo
- Morning game drive in L.Mburo NP: Have a very early breakfast and set out to have a drive through the park to see the early risers. You will dive for about 4 hours as you encounter the wildlife of Lake Mburo national park. This park is blessed with a big number of zebras that you will be seeing a lot while on your visit to the park. Drive around the park for 4 hours admiring the wildlife that Mburo has to offer like zebras and antelopes.
- Boat Cruise: Connect for lunch at your hotel and set out for the highlight of your visit to Mburo. Take on the boat trip on the famous lake Mburo where the park derives its name. After the 2-hour boat trip, drive back for a nice setup dinner to commemorate your last night in the park.
Day 6: Connect back to Kampala or Entebbe
- Connect back to Kampala or Entebbe: Have breakfast and pack your bags to check out of your hotel. Meet your driver guide to embark on the 4 to 5-hour road transfer back to Kampala. You will drive to Kampala or Entebbe with a stopover lunch and pictorial moment at the equator and continue for drop off as you will advise in time for drop off at your hotel or Entebbe international airport. Please note it will be an afternoon arrival
End of the 6 days Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth, and Lake Mburo Wildlife tour
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable driver guide
- 4WD safari vehicle with fuel
- Accommodation as chosen in the itinerary
- Mountain gorilla trekking permit
- Park entrance fee
- Boat cruise fee
- Meals all trip
- Bottled drinking water
- International flights
- Ugandan visa
- Optional activities not in the itinerary
- Personal needs like airtime, laundry, alcoholic beverages and gratuities.